Judo and me



Jack after a hard Judo session.


Streetfighting is horrible - we all know that. All of us with any sense, that is.

I'll go to great lengths to avoid any sort of barney on the street or in a pub. I can't see the point of it.

But sportfighting is different.

Activities like Judo, MMA, Ju-Jitsu and so on can be enjoyable, even good fun.

My personal favourite is Judo, probably because I was introduced to it in my childhood.

What it has to offer is outstanding: it's nothing less than an opportunity to improve every aspect of your physical wellbeing.

It will make you stronger and fitter, and improve your motor skills and brain function.

Who wouldn't want that?

So what are you waiting for?

Get down to your local Judo club now!

(Just check with your doctor first that you for personally, it's not an insane idea!)

See:

Boxing and me

What's with all the pullups, Jack?

Visit: 

my books page

Goodreads











Comments

Popular Posts