High-wire act




I've decided to write a story the way the old-timers used to do in weekly magazines.

That is, in episodes that build up into a complete narrative.

It'll be called Raising Dave.

I'll face the challenge of holding your interest throughout, and I won't have the luxury of finishing the whole thing before I edit it and submit it to public scrutiny.

I won't know how it'll end until I got there, and nor will you.

It'll be an interesting a journey.

Why don't you take the journey with me?

I doubt very much that you'll be bored, whatever else happens.

See:

Raising Dave Chapter 1

Pretentious horseshit that happens to be true

Blogging as a writer

Do you want to write a story?

The rules to follow when you write stories

Vist my books page


Photo from Pixabay



Comments

Popular Posts